We have been working hard to develop our provision within our school grounds.
So far we have:
- created a 332 metre cross country track
- created small group work areas
- created a full class seating area within the copse - making use of the trees as a natural shade
- added picnic benches to give us somehwere to eat our lunch.
Below are some photos showing the grounds in various stages of development.
(We are awaiting further images)
Here is a video of Mr Hayden completing a 'flying lap' of our cross country course to give you a view of our great grounds.
In the future we are hoping to add other things into the area including:
- dedicated science area
- wildlife camera traps - so we can see who we are sharing our grounds with
- a further enhanced Outdoor and Adventerous area to allow us to further develop this part of the National Curriculum.