We are delighted that you are thinking about sending your child to our Nursery! We are excited about getting to know your child and helping them to learn and develop in a caring, stimulating, fun environment.
Your child’s happiness and safety is our first concern. We know that when they are happy and safe, they learn.
At Anns Grove Foundation Stage;
- We believe that all children are unique individuals. We provide children with a safe, secure and nurturing environment where all children can flourish.
- We celebrate our rich, diverse community and pride ourselves on listening to children and those who care for them. This helps us to personalise each child’s learning.
- Learning should be fun and we strongly value the importance of ‘playing with a purpose’ facilitated by our engaging indoor and outdoor learning environment.
- We believe in giving children practical learning experiences and strive to equip children with a love of learning and a natural curiosity.
- We understand that your child is special. We help them to build strong relationships with staff and with friends to ensure they feel happy, safe and confident.
We are committed to giving our children the best possible start to their school life, which will ensure success in the future. We look forward to working together with you to help your child succeed in all they can.
We kindly welcome you to come and visit our nursery and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Interested in Joining Anns Grove Nursery?
We offer 5 morning or 5 afternoon sessions (8.40am – 11.30am or 12.30-3:15/3.30) or, Full days Monday &Tuesday and Wednesday AM or, Wed afternoon, Full days Thursday & Friday.*
* Subject to availability. Each session can hold up to 26 children
Contact the school office on 0114 2550398 for more details
You can also download an application form and email to: email@example.com